We assist you in safeguarding your right to fair labour practices.
We work with individuals who need specialised employment advice in relation to a particular workplace situation or who require assistance in litigating against their employer. Our services include Dispute Resolution, Advisory Services and Customised Documentation.
- Appearances at forums such as the CCMA, Bargaining and Statutory Councils, Labour Court, Labour Appeal Court, High Court and Supreme Court of Appeal.
- Arbitrations, applications, actions in relation to dismissals, alleged unfair labour practices, and payment disputes.
- Acting for employees over non-payment of wages, overtime, leave and retrenchment pay.
- Advice on rights under the Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA), the Labour Relations Act (LRA) and employment contracts including leave, sick leave and overtime.
- Advice relating to disciplinary action, performance management, retrenchment or incapacity hearings.
- Preparation for and attending (where appropriate) internal hearings.
- Objective analysis of work circumstances and merits for unfair dismissal or unfair labour practice claims.
- Assistance in negotiation of employment contracts, restraint of trade, confidentiality, termination and settlement agreements.
- disciplinary action, retrenchment, constructive dismissal, performance management and incapacity.
- employment contracts.
- restraint of trade and confidentiality agreements.
Have a question? Get in touch